All Details About Similac Plus Infant Formula Stage 1 Powder
Find out detailed description, uses, directions of use, side effects, warnings and precautions, frequently asked questions about Similac Plus Infant Formula Stage 1 Powder
Similac Plus Stage 1 is a spray-dried stage 1 formula designed for infants in between 0-6 months, as part of a healthy diet. It is designed to support the normal growth and development of a child. It contains DHA and Natural Vitamin E, which is an important antioxidant for protecting cells including the child’s developing brain and eye cells.
- This scientifically developed baby nutrition powder from Similac is used to provide good quality nutrition to infants above the age of 6 months.
- The Similac IQ Stage 2 baby powder also complements the mother’s milk for infants.
Directions For Use:
- Wash your hands before preparing formula
- Sterilise utensils including the feeding bowl and spoon
- Boil drinking water for 5 minutes and leave it till lukewarm
- Pour an exact amount of lukewarm water as per feeding table
- Consult feeding table and add an exact number of levelled scoops for age of the baby. Only use the scoop provided. Shake/ mix to dissolve the powder
- Feed the baby with a bowl and spoon. Discard leftover feed
- Do not use fewer scoops than directed since diluted feeding will not provide adequate nutrients needed by your infant
- Do not use more scoops than directed since concentrated feed will not provide the water needed by your infant
Warning & Precautions:
- Read the label carefully before use
- Store in an airtight container to avoid hardening
- Store in a cool and dry place
- Keep away from direct sunlight
Getomeds primary intention is to ensure that its consumers get information that is reviewed by experts, accurate, and trustworthy. The information and contents of this website are for informational purposes only. They are not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of your doctor and discuss all of your concerns about any disease or medication. Do not disregard or postpone seeking professional medical advice because of something you read on Getomeds. Our mission is to support, not replace, the doctor-patient relationship.