All Details About Similac Isomil Soy Infant Formula
Find out detailed description, uses, directions of use, side effects, warnings and precautions, frequently asked questions about Similac Isomil Soy Infant Formula
The Similac Plus Stage 2 baby formula is the nutritional diet for infants after the age of 6 months. It is a follow-up feeding formula that is used after the Similar Plus Stage 1 baby formula. It is a spray dried baby formula concoction that provides complete and balanced nutrition for babies and also helps in the development of the baby’s brain and eyes.
- This scientifically developed baby nutrition powder from Similac is used to provide good quality nutrition to infants above the age of 6 months.
- The Similac Plus Stage 2 baby powder also complements the mother’s milk for infants.
Directions For Use:
- Use as directed by your physician
- Use water that has previously been boiled at a full rolling boil for 5 minutes
- Allow the water to cool and follow mixing instructions carefully
- Repeated use of improperly prepared formula could cause illness
- Use only the scoop enclosed in this tin to measure Similac Isomil
- If preparing more than one feeding, it must be refrigerated and used within 24 hours
- Once feeding begins, use within one hour or discard
Warning & Precautions:
- Read the label carefully before use
- Store in a cool and dry place away from direct sunlight
- Keep out of reach of the children
- Infant milk substitute is not the sole source of nourishment for an infant
- Careful and hygienic preparation of infant milk substitute is essential for health
- Do not use fewer scoops than directed since diluted feeding will not provide adequate nutrients needed by your infant
- Do not use more scoops than directed since concentrated feed will not provide the water needed by your infant
- Lactose-free infant milk substitute should only be used in case of diarrhoea due to lactose intolerance
- This lactose-free infant milk substitute should be withdrawn if there is no improvement in symptoms of intolerance
- Infant food/Infant milk substitute should be used only on the advice of a health worker as to the need for its use and the proper method of its use
- Once this tin is opened, contents should be used within three weeks or within the expiry date whichever is earlier
Getomeds primary intention is to ensure that its consumers get information that is reviewed by experts, accurate, and trustworthy. The information and contents of this website are for informational purposes only. They are not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of your doctor and discuss all of your concerns about any disease or medication. Do not disregard or postpone seeking professional medical advice because of something you read on Getomeds. Our mission is to support, not replace, the doctor-patient relationship.