Find out detailed description, uses, directions of use, side effects, warnings and precautions, frequently asked questions about Durex Extra Time Condom
Durex Extra Time Condom is designed to provide greater sensitivity and a sleeker feel during sexual intercourse. The special lubricant helps it to last longer.
This product is designed to prevent pregnancy and provide protection against sexually transmitted diseases.
Directions For Use:
- Just before indulging in sexual intercourse, put the condom on the erect genital
- The roll should be on the outside
- The end of the condom must be squeezed before putting it on to release any air trapped inside
- While squeezing the end with one hand, one should put the condom on top of the genital and roll it with the other
- Once ejaculation is reached, and while the genital is still erect, hold the condom firmly and take it off carefully
Warning & Precautions:
- The lubricant on the condom can cause a rash, irritation, burning, or itching sensation. Do not get it into the eyes, and wash it off after use
- If any irritation is experienced, stop use immediately and consult a doctor
- Do not use if you or your partner has inflamed or broken skin
- Read the leaflet inside the pack carefully before use
- For single use only. Always use a fresh condom during intercourse
- Seek medical assistance as soon as possible, at least within 72 hrs, if the condom leaks/ bursts during use
- Do not use a condom after the expiry date (indicated on each pack)
- Store the condoms in a cool and dry place
- Protect from heat and direct sunlight
Getomeds primary intention is to ensure that its consumers get information that is reviewed by experts, accurate, and trustworthy. The information and contents of this website are for informational purposes only. They are not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of your doctor and discuss all of your concerns about any disease or medication. Do not disregard or postpone seeking professional medical advice because of something you read on Getomeds. Our mission is to support, not replace, the doctor-patient relationship.