All Details About Ansell Micro Touch Nitrile Examination Gloves N100 (L)
Find out detailed description, uses, directions of use, side effects, warnings and precautions, frequently asked questions about Ansell Micro Touch Nitrile Examination Gloves N100 (L)
- Versatile protection: These medical exam grade gloves offer protection against viruses and bacteria, and are suitable to a range of applications from low-risk medical procedures to general household tasks.
- Heightened sensitivity: The lightweight design ensures enhanced tactility and dexterit
- Comfortable fit: The soft nitrile material provides a comfortable fit and feel
- Easy donning and doffing: These polymer-coated gloves are easy to don and doff
- Secure grip: The textured fingertips allow for better grip
- Reduced allergy risk: These gloves are latex-free, for protection against Type I allergies.
Directions For Use:
Warning & Precautions:
- Brief, low-risk examination procedures
- General patient care
- Protection from Type I latex allergy in HCW's or patients
- Protection from viruses
- Multipurpose use: Dish Washing, Cleaning, Pet Care & Grooming, Food Preparation, Gardening & many more!
Getomeds primary intention is to ensure that its consumers get information that is reviewed by experts, accurate, and trustworthy. The information and contents of this website are for informational purposes only. They are not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of your doctor and discuss all of your concerns about any disease or medication. Do not disregard or postpone seeking professional medical advice because of something you read on Getomeds. Our mission is to support, not replace, the doctor-patient relationship.