All Details About Similac Advance Infant Formula Stage 1
Find out detailed description, uses, directions of use, side effects, warnings and precautions, frequently asked questions about Similac Advance Infant Formula Stage 1
The Similac Advance baby food 400 g refill is a refill pack for your baby who is on a regular diet of this baby powder. This spray-dried baby weaning powder contains all essential macronutrients and micronutrients that are essential for the proper development of babies until the age of 6 months. The Similac Stage 1 baby powder is designed for infants of whom there is either an absence or lack of mother’s milk due to any reason. Similac Advance stage 1 powder can be succeeded by Similac Stage 2 powder.
- The Similac Advance Stage 1 baby powder refill can be used to top up your stock of baby powder for your infant.
- It can also be purchased independently as your first purchase of the Similac baby powder.
Directions For Use:
- Similac advance 1 is a spray-dried stage 1 infant milk substitute for newborn babies up to 6 months
- Similac Advance is an infant milk powder designed to support normal growth and development
- Contains neuro-nutrients such as omega 3 and 6 fatty acids (precursors of DHA and ARA), choline, iron, taurine, iodine, folic acid and zinc that are known to support baby’s brain development
- This infant formula is a blend of nucleotides that are known to support a baby’s developing immune system
- It has calcium, vitamin D and phosphorus that are known to support a baby’s bone development
- Contains essential fatty acids, vitamins and minerals (such as calcium and Iron) that are known to support the healthy growth of the baby
- Similac advance contains a fat blend known to support easy digestion and promote calcium absorption
- When the baby is six months, try Similac advance 2, specially formulated to meet the needs of growing infants over six months. Infants above six months should receive supplemental food in addition to the formula. Consult your doctor for advice
Warning & Precautions:
- Do not use fewer scoops than directed since diluted feeding will not provide adequate nutrients needed by the infant
- Do not use more spoons than directed since concentrated feed will not provide the water required by the infant
- Infant food/Infant milk substitute/infant formula should be used only on the advice of a health worker
Getomeds primary intention is to ensure that its consumers get information that is reviewed by experts, accurate, and trustworthy. The information and contents of this website are for informational purposes only. They are not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of your doctor and discuss all of your concerns about any disease or medication. Do not disregard or postpone seeking professional medical advice because of something you read on Getomeds. Our mission is to support, not replace, the doctor-patient relationship.