All Details About Dexolac 1 Infant Pack
Find out detailed description, uses, directions of use, side effects, warnings and precautions, frequently asked questions about Dexolac 1 Infant Pack
Dexolac Stage 1 is a spray-dried infant formula designed for infants up to 6 months that can be used as a milk substitute under medical supervision. Dexolac Stage 1 contains 36 essential nutrients that support all facets of growth and development from bone and muscle growth to brain development and immunity resilience. The formula in Dexolac for infants contains whey protein that is easily digestible, providing all the nutritional benefits without causing digestive stress to the baby.
- It is a powdered milk substitute for babies up to 6 months of age
- It contains nutrients that support overall growth and development
- It is scientifically formulated with 36 growth nutrients to support the baby's overall growth & development
- It contains energy for increased needs during growth and protein that helps support growth
- Calcium, Phosphorus, Magnesium, and Vitamin D help support the formation of strong bones
- Iron helps to meet baby's requirements
- Whey protein helps support easy digestion
- Dexolac contains optimal levels of key growth nutrients (Ca, Fe, Vit C, Vit D) to support the overall growth and development of Indian infants
- Mother's milk is best for the baby
Directions For Use:
- Follow the feeding chart printed on the box.
- Sterilize the feeding bowl, bottle and cutlery before starting preparation. Use clean hands throughout the process.
- Boil water for 5 minutes and let it cool to room temperature.
- Depending on the age of the baby, add between 3-7 level scoops of Dexolac Stage 1 to water (between 90ml and 210ml). Refer to the provided feeding chart.
- Stir well and serve between 4-6 times a day, as per the chart.
Warning & Precautions:
- Read the label carefully before use
- Store in a cool and dry place away from direct sunlight
- Keep out of reach of the children
- Unboiled water, unsterilized bowl and spoon, or incorrect dilution may endanger the infant's health
- Prepare only one feed at a time
- Use prepared feed immediately (within half an hour); otherwise, microbial deterioration may set in
- Discard unused feed
- Infant milk substitute should be used only on the advice of a health worker as to the need for its use and the proper method of its use
- Careful and hygienic preparation of infant milk substitute is essential for health
- Do not use more scoops than directed, since concentrated feed will not provide the water needed by your infant
- Do not use fewer scoops than directed, since diluted feeds will not provide adequate nutrients needed by your infants
Getomeds primary intention is to ensure that its consumers get information that is reviewed by experts, accurate, and trustworthy. The information and contents of this website are for informational purposes only. They are not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of your doctor and discuss all of your concerns about any disease or medication. Do not disregard or postpone seeking professional medical advice because of something you read on Getomeds. Our mission is to support, not replace, the doctor-patient relationship.